Commercial cleaning services are required to make the workplace more productive, pleasant, and comfortable. Employees will be more motivated and engaged if they work in a clean atmosphere that promotes a healthy working environment. As a result, hiring a commercial cleaning service is the ideal option for your business, but it can be risky!
Facts About Commercial Cleaning:
The commercial contract cleaning market is worth $78 billion, according to Brandon Gaille. Over the last ten years, contract cleaning has grown at an annual rate of 6.6 percent on average. Office buildings are the most common type of commercial cleaning contract in this industry, accounting for 31% of all contracts.
The conditions and terms of the agreement between the client and the cleaning services provider are established in the contract. Don’t miss the following elements!
*** of course, we are not lawyers, so this is not legal advice. ***
This Is Just What We Look to Include in a Commercial Cleaning Contract to Benefit Both Parties
- Schedule of cleaning (weekly, bi-weekly, once)
- Location of service
- Date and time of service
- Client contact information
- Payment details, dates and deposit required
- Whether the client or the service provider will provide equipment (i.e., vacuum) and supplies (i.e., paper towels).
- Details of the services to be provided (specifically).
- How the contract can terminate (i.e., with 30 days written notice) on either side.
- Insurance requirements (including general liability and worker’s compensation)
- Signatures of both the client and the service provider.
Remember that you should always have an attorney review any legal document that you sign or ask a client to sign.
Understanding your cleaning service contract will help you have a better relationship with the commercial service company you’ve hired and avoid unpleasant surprises in the future. The ultimate purpose of any contract is to establish fair terms for both your company and the commercial service contractor and create a positive relationship for both of you!
If you have questions or would like a free quote for Commercial Cleaning in the Philadelphia area get in touch now!