Top 3 Risks In Hiring A Commercial Cleaning Company
Cleaning might sound like one of those easy checks the box tasks that anyone can do. The truth is, a lot can go wrong. It’s important to hire a good, professional commercial cleaning company to do the work for you. This is one simple but important step you can take to help ensure the health and safety of your company, your employees, and your customers.
Did you know?
There are more than 20,000 germs per sq. inch that reside on your office chair, computer mouse, and keyboard? Don’t panic! There are professionals who can always come to the rescue when it comes to doing the scrubbing, mopping, vacuuming, and sanitizing offices.
Some Things to Keep in Mind!
Commercial Cleaning Companies are hired to make sure that the workplace is squeaky clean. However, some mistakes that most professional cleaning companies make can be costly and can even cause damage to the property and office equipment.
Here are some of the most common mishaps of cleaning companies:
1. The Safety of the premises
– most companies would want to have the janitorial specialists do their cleaning at night after work so as not to disturb the workers during the daytime. So, you specifically instructed the cleaning company to lock the building when all is sanitized and the place is spotless. You go home for the night thinking that all will be well when you report back to work. But, when you arrive in the office the next morning you discover that the cleaning staff didn’t lock the doors when they left despite telling them to do so. There are cleaning staff who aren’t very mindful of other people’s security. Always choose a cleaning company that you feel confident has put in proper operating procedures to ensure proper security follow through.
– If a cleaning company hasn’t properly screened their employees they may hire cleaners that cannot be trusted. This can lead to petty theft from the cleaning crew, or worse, a security breach. Always ask about employee screening procedures when hiring a cleaning company.
3. Overpromise, underdeliver
– prior to hiring a professional cleaning company it is very important to be organized and communicate exactly what you need, write it in a contract, and set expectations to hold them to it. Often times the person that sells the service is not the one actually cleaning, so they make promises they cannot keep or details get lost along the way.
Hiring a commercial cleaning company is a great idea, but you should do your research first when choosing which one to hire. Don’t choose the cheapest one. Hire a cleaning company that has the best reputation. It will save you many headaches in the end. Not all commercial cleaning companies are cut from the same cloth.
Contact Us Now:
Avoid these costly mishaps and hire a reliable, professional cleaning company! Give us a call or fill out the form here for a fast, free quote!