Your windows are one of the single biggest factors to a subconscious perception of your workspace. Dirty windows lead to an inhibited and foggy view of the world.
Clear windows feel welcoming, sharp, and professional. Having clean windows not only enhances the interior of an area, but it also adds more comfort and makes the room area appear larger.
Regularly cleaning your window is a must! Here are a few hacks to make the job easier and leave you with crystal clear, perfectly clean windows for your business.
Commercial Window Cleaning Hacks
- Sticky stain? Use a dab of toothpaste!
- DIY, eco-friendly cleaning solution for your windows. 1 cup of water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a spray bottle. Remove dust using a damp cloth before spraying the window with your vinegar solution.
- Don’t throw away those used coffee filters. Wash it in running water and squeeze. Now, use this coffee filter to remove stubborn stains on the window glass (you can even use this in cleaning your mirror!)
- Clean them on an overcast day. The heat of the sun can cause the liquid cleaner to dry too quickly and will result in streaking.
- If you have hard water stains, try a dryer sheet to buff them out. The perfect fix for bathroom mirrors, shower doors and windows, and even water fixtures or a window over a sink in a kitchen.
If you want the professionals to take care of it for you, get a free Philadelphia commercial cleaning company quote here.